Thursday 2 August 2012

CoCo Eye Lemon 4tone

(Updated on 1st Jun 2013)

Hello! I was browsing few old post, and I've never expected to find something so horrible written as this one. *facepalm*
excuse me, sorry

This pair of lenses were my most loved greys what I've ever had, but probably I won't repurchase it anymore. Do you want why? Then just keep reading :)



Basic information

Diameter:15.5mm
Center Thickness:0.01mm
Base Curve:8.6mm
Water Content:42%
Color Range:Brown/
Gray/Blue/Violet/Green
Prescription Range:0-800 (Plano only for Green)
Life Span:Yearly
Origin:Korea






DESIGN & COLOR 
As you can see, they're 4 tone - they're mixed from brown, blue,yellow and grey color. They blends with pupil quite well and with their bigger diameter they make beautiful hallo effect which I do really love 



ENLARGEMENT: 
15.5mm
I mean, that's really big - I rarely wear lenses this big. I like lenses around 14.2mm - 14.5mm though they're that big, I like them because they provide nice halo effect. I didn't feel any discomfort also.


COMFORT: 
I usually don't have any problems with bigger circle lenses, and I didn't feel these at all. Probably of higher water content (42%) these lenses are really thin, so it may be a little bit tricky to put them on.




OVERALL: 
These are awesomely comfortable lenses, which provide you dreamy dolly look. Can't be weared without make up though. If you love unique halo lenses look go for these :)
I liked these also, but I won't be repurchasing them because I'm into another style now :) but who knows....

4 comments:

  1. Lovely lenses, looks very unique and sparkly!! makes you look even more pretty ^^

    Great review!!

    Love Emi ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment they are my most favourite lenses :) <3 Thanks ^____^

      Delete
  2. Where did you get them ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my local seller here: https://www.facebook.com/Thebestchoiceforyou?ref=ts&fref=ts but I'm sure you will find them somewhere else too :) ❤

      Delete